Friday 21 August 2015

Re-booting the blog

It's been too long since I dared look at this blog and think of re-starting it. I don't even know if all the links will still work, I guess I will have to re-learn it all.
I drew this - S Hunter 2015
But today I have been inspired to try to be creative again by a little interaction with a colleague for whom I produced this masterpiece - it's a 'card' wishing a "Happy Moving Day", as she moves from one office to another.

It is a silly little thing but it's important to me.

I feel able to do silly things again.

This blog is entitled fingerinalthepies, so named because at the time I started it my job and life was summed up by that phrase. I think I am in that place again and able to write about my world as I see it.


Thank you A!

No comments:

Post a Comment