Friday 30 December 2011

Almost the end of the year - a post of thanks

Image: c/o Charleston Primary School
This is my penultimate post of 2011 and what a year it has been. Personally it's been a year with a lot of turmoil but with some high points, one of the highs of this year has been writing this blog.

As I started my blog I shared five reasons for why I was doing this - to stretch and develop me, to serve as a sort of personal journal, to interact with people, to inspire and challenge others and to have fun. I feel in part I have done a lot to meet these and it certainly has been fun.

However, I couldn't have done it without the support of you my readers and friends, especially those who have commented on the blog, facebook, by email or in person - you have been so encouraging. I hope you will continue to journey with me (via this blog) in 2012.

What have been your highlights from my blog this year, I would love to know your thoughts.



2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the six things idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nic, and you were so good in it!
    Did you catch your reference in my last post?

    ReplyDelete