Wednesday 23 November 2011

Today is amazing no matter what you see...

Recently I have been stirred by the beauty of Autumn and the sights and sounds we see all around us at this time of year. It makes me want to look at things that little bit closer.
It also reminded me of this video made by artist Jonathan Harris who on August 27th 2009 turned 30 and began a simple ritual of taking one photo every day and posting it to his website before going to sleep. I found it moving and beautiful in its wonderful simplicity, I hope you do to.

2 comments:

  1. I think he is a very clever photographer - he just makes it look really simple. There is a year's-worth of beauty and interest here to browse through at a slower pace. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's wonderful, I've watched it three times and I see different things each time.

    ReplyDelete